The 2015 Season in the Bull Baseball League was the 21st season to be played since 1995, the beginning of the "Modern Era" of the league.
The season was simulated in July 2016.
During the season, 20 Bull League teams played an 82-game schedule, with three rounds of playoffs following the end of the regular season.
The Bull Cup Championship title was won by the Calgary Inferno of the American Eagle League East division. Their regular season record of 51-31 (.622) placed them second in their division behind the Jacksonville Ravens, but tied them with the first place AEL West division team, the Seattle Salts, and ahead of the next best team, the Denver Highlanders, also of the East division, thus they earned a wildcard entry into the playoffs.
The final standings in the Bull League are shown below:
American Eagle League
Position and team in 2015 or at time of event shown.
- On June 19, 2015, pitcher Micah Jones (JAX) struck out his 1,000th batter.
- On June 25, 2015, Narushi Ohata (LF, BOS) reached his 1,500th hit.
- On July 20, 2015, Javier Chavarria (C, DEN) ended a 23-game hitting streak.
- On July 22, 2015, Hui Yang (NEV) tied the single-game record for strikeouts (17) against the Dallas Lawmen.
- Takeo Otomo (RF, MTL) reached the 1,000 hits milestone on August 1, 2015.
- On August 3, 2015, Xavier de Soto (3B, KIN) ended a 25-game hitting streak.
- Mo-ruo Chen (P, CAL) struck out his 1,500th batter on August 14, 2015.
- On August 20, 2015, Ivan Morillo (P, TOR) struck out his 1,000th batter.
- On August 23, 2015, Oscar Barajas (RF, CHI) ended a 23-game hitting streak.
- Tony Cruz (CF, NEW) set a new single-season record for strikeouts with 124. The record was previously held by Nick Red who had 120 strikeouts in 1996.
- Reliever Nate Kremer (JAX) set a new single-season record for saves with 29. The previous record of 28 saves is held by three pitchers, Joe Niceley, Shi-min Chaim, and Nick MacLellan.
- Pitcher Knuckles Malone (TOR) tied the single-season record for shutouts with 4, tying with Niek Rodriguez (BAT) who set it in 2011.
- Pitcher Bob Finney (CTM) set a new single-season record for hits allowed with 168. The previous record of 164 is held by two pitchers, Devin Simpson and Glenn Panther.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Bull Baseball League. American Eagle League 2015 Statistics & Leaders. http://bullleague.org/bull-league/reports/html/2016/history/sl_stats_100_1_2015.html. Accessed 9 August 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Bull Baseball League. Lake League 2015 Statistics & Leaders. http://bullleague.org/bull-league/reports/html/2016/history/sl_stats_100_0_2015.html. Accessed 9 August 2016.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Bull Baseball League. Accomplishments. http://bullleague.org/bull-league/reports/html/2016/history/league_100_accomplishments_10.html. Accessed 10 August 2016.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Bull Baseball League. Accomplishments. http://bullleague.org/bull-league/reports/html/2016/history/league_100_accomplishments_11.html. Accessed 10 August 2016.
- ↑ Bull Baseball League. Accomplishments. http://bullleague.org/bull-league/reports/html/2016/history/league_100_accomplishments_3.html. Accessed 10 August 2016.