Lake League West
|No. of teams||5|
|Most recent LL West champion||Minneapolis Ravens (1st title)|
|Most LL West titles||Ohio Oxen (11)|
|Bull Cup Championships||9 (1 as wild card)|
The Lake League West is one of four divisions within the Bull League (the American Eagle League and the Lake League each have an East and a West division). The division was formally established in 1991 with the establishment of the Lake League, along with the LL East division. Before that time, the Lake League was known as the Central League and was also divided into an east and west division.
The LL West consists of five teams, three of which are located in U.S. states surrounding the Great Lakes, and two which are in the Canadian province of Ontario, bordering Lake Ontario.
At the end of the regular Bull League season, the LL West team with the best win-loss record is named the division title winner, and earns one of the four playoff spots in the LL Elimination Round.
- Chicago Pit Bulls — Joined in 2012 from AEL East
- Detroit Motorheads — Formed in 2017
- Louisville Sluggers — Joined in 2012 as an expansion team, formerly the Battle Creek Attack
- Minneapolis Ravens — Joined in 2018 after reloacting from AEL East
- Ohio Oxen — Founding member
- Hamilton Crusaders — Formed in 1995 (as Hamilton Industrials), moved to East division in 2017
- New York Minutemen — Founding member, moved to LL East during 2012 reorganization and 2012 Expansion
- Toronto Nomads — Founding member, moved to LL East prior to 2018 season.
- California Tidals — Moved to American Eagle League in 1991
- Nevada Speeders — Moved to American Eagle League in 1991
- Ohio Oxen — Remained in successor LL West
- Seattle Salts — Moved to American Eagle League in 1991
- Vancouver Metros — Relocated to Montreal and moved to LL East
Division Champions by Year
* - No LLCS series was played in the 1992 season, which was shortened. The Oxen were acclaimed the LLCS champions based on win-loss record, before losing in the Bull Cup Championships to Seattle. League records do not record the 1992 BCCS series scores, only the result.
Division Titles by Team
Italics indicates team has moved from this division.
|11||Ohio Oxen||1991—1992, 1995, 2004—2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2016—2017|
|8|| New York Dragons
(New York Fastballs, New York Minutemen)
|1996—1999, 2001, 2003, 2009, 2011|
|4|| Hamilton Crusaders
|2000, 2002, 2014—2015|
|2|| Toronto Nomads
|1||Chicago Pit Bulls||2013|
(Battle Creek Attack)